Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Three Generations of Lois


My grandma Lois had flight delays from all the bad weather in the east coast and she was able to spend the night with us in Vegas before traveling on to her original destination. We were so excited to get to see her, despite her long day of traveling! 

I was named after both of my grandmas (and my mother) and baby Christina also bears that same name! She is Christina Lois as well! I was so happy grandma was able to meet her little great-granddaughter. 

My grandmother is the sweetest, kindest lady you'll ever meet! I am reminded of the New Testament scripture, found in Timothy, "When I call to remembrance the unfeigned faith that is in thee, which dwelt first in thy grandmother Lois..."

We wish she could have stayed with us longer!





2 comments:

  1. How cool is that! What a treat since it's been a while since you've been able to visit her in NY. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much, and I love that verse for that reason. Such a wonderful tradition and I'm glad you could continue it! :)

    ReplyDelete