Monday, October 29, 2012

The Fall

I love fall time because the weather is perfect now! I can break out my sweaters, scarves, jackets and boots.  In the fall I think of beautiful upstate New York - where I grew up. The colors in the east coast are amazing this time of year and I miss that living in the desert of Nevada. I also think of my grandparents' upstate farm and their fall pumpkin patch. 

Photo by Jeff Grandon

 I wish I could go visit and take James this season. I went home to New York in the fall when James was just three months old. Now that he is two he is at an age where he would love everything about it! The hayride, pumpkins, huge tree house, farm animals, corn maze, and apple cider doughnuts. Maybe next year we will have a trip back east!


And don't mind this old picture back when James and I were both a little chunkier! 



In the fall I also think of men (and boys) watching lots of football. Go Cougars! James actually sat and watched a big portion of the BYU v Notre Dame game last week - I got so bored and starting cleaning. Long hours of football watching must be a boy thing!


I hope everyone is enjoying the fall in their parts of the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment