Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Peaches & Beginning of Fall


A friend of mine gave me these gorgeous peaches, so I decided to make a peach pie. It was so yummy! It was a perfect 
end-of-summer-beginning-of-fall kind of pie. 




 After I made this pie I made the same crust but used strawberries instead of peaches. Just as good! And I also have been making the best banana muffins lately. It must be the cooling-off weather that is getting me to bake and be excited about the fall. (Or I'm hoping for cooler weather, because it's still in the 90s here in Vegas! But I am still starting to wear my boots even though it is still technically hot because I am so sick of summer fashion and all I want to wear are coats and boots!)


1 comment:

  1. I thought you weren't eating sweets?? haha
    that looks delicious!
    - erica

    ReplyDelete