Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Finally Halloween

I feel like Halloween has been a long time coming because James has already gotten so much use out of this monkey costume. But I like that we are getting our money's worth ($5 from DI). I just hope I can get it put away without him noticing or missing it!

James figured out this holiday pretty fast (getting dressed in a cool outfit and getting candy!) and he realized he really liked this holiday.



I made this pretty creepy jack-o-lantern! How cool is that? It's only cool because I am like the most uncrafty and uncreative person there is so it's pretty amazing for me! I did it free-hand too! No cheats!



I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween! 



3 comments:

  1. Your Jack-o-lantern rocks. And James cracks me up in the monkey outfit. I'm impressed that he kept the hood on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bennett was a monkey, too! Old Navy makes the best costumes. They are so warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a great costume! One that I will keep around! And a lot of costumes are really cheap and gross feeling, but this a nice and durable one!

    ReplyDelete