Saturday, October 4, 2014

Watching the fan

Christina spent much of the morning lying on her back looking at the fan spin around and around. Her eyes were wild going back and forth as it spun. This is note and blog worthy because I've never seen her track something like this before. She rarely even looks at things. So this was a big deal for our little gal! And those little legs of hers are just so cute I could eat them up! But I was mostly worried about her eyes drying out with the fan on and since she doesn't blink or close them, so I just kept adding her eye ointment even more often than usual! And I swear we aren't neglectful about her on the hardwood, she  really doesn't mind it and she never stays on her blankets we lay out for her! And in case you are wondering about those boxes on the left, those are my two new car seats and double stroller for when our new baby girl comes in a few weeks! I never thought I'd be so excited about car seats and a stroller! But I am pretty pumped!



No comments:

Post a Comment