Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Nesting at 36 weeks pregnant

I am 36 weeks pregnant now and I am ready for this baby to come! I have felt great this pregnancy, but I do feel much older and more sluggish this time around. And I feel ready to reclaim my body since it feels like I've been pregnant for two years (since I basically have been with a couple months off!) 

Brian normally considers me an intellectual equal (and arguably superior) but during this pregnancy he believes I have lost my mind and with it all logic and reason! I will concede that my nesting instinct has taken full effect and sometimes might appear neurotic. But quite ironically Brian has been doing a bit of his own nesting. Out of the blue late Saturday night he decided to rip up our guest bathroom and begin a bathroom remodel just weeks (maybe only days) before the baby comes! So I don't think his argument about my sanity holds very much water...



My doctor seems keen on not inducing me and letting things happen naturally. I do not like this plan. In fact, I hate this plan. I feel ready to be done and would like to plan accordingly! So I plan to will this baby out of me, I just hope it happens over the weekend since that would be much more convenient with Brian's work. If only it worked this way... Oh wait it can! When you get induced! Okay, I'll stop whining now. Maybe I am crazy...

Each day that goes by it has been sinking in more and more that there will be three small kiddos around here! And I fear it is going to feel a bit like having twins because of baby Christina's slow development and needs. This was especially true after stuffing our two new car seats and James' booster seat into the back of our small Ford Escape! Wish us luck! 




No comments:

Post a Comment