Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Why didn't I think of this before?!


 Have James play in sink and help with dishes!






He pushed the chair over to the sink and did this all on his own. He loves to play in the water and I just put a few dishes in his hands and they sort of get washed. But I like that he does some chores now, even if I have to re-wash the dishes afterwards. He also helps bring in grocery bags and he can put away his toys. It's a start and I do not want a piggish boy so we better start training now!



2 comments:

  1. Make a big sink of bubbles and see how he likes that!

    Here's Claire being bubbly... http://grandonfanclub.blogspot.com/2008/11/dishes-helper.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeff! That's a good idea! I might need to mop my floor after, but it probably needs to be mopped anyway... Claire is so cute in those pictures! And she is so little---time flies!

    ReplyDelete