Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Animation Snob

James appears to be an animation snob. He will only watch Pixar movies! He can really tell the difference and will stop watching any other movie or show. His favorites are Tangled and Toy Story 3. We watch a lot of these two movies so I'm at glad that Pixar makes their movies entertaining for the parents too!

When he watches he usually stands and leans against one of the couches. But he'll change his position a few times during the movie---I guess his legs get tired. I just get such a kick out of these pictures. What a hoot this boy is!




Look at that posture!




 I love his little smirk in this picture.


Here he is with my favorite pink hospital bin. Currently used for storing toys, but they are very versatile!


I love his BYU Cougar sweats! Too cute! 

Even though we love Tanlged and Toy Story 3, we may need to find a few other Pixar movies for Brian's and my sanity. (Is that correct grammar?) But I do love the song Mother Knows Best and I figure I can use that on James as he gets older! 


1 comment: