Monday, August 15, 2011

Three Wonderful Years

Brian and I have been married for three years. It has been wonderful being married to my best friend! We have moved a lot of times (6 and half times), we have an adorable little boy named James who is just over a year, we both finished our undergrads at BYU, Brian has completed one year of law school, and we just bought a house (Well it's still in escrow, but basically). So it has been a busy three years and I don't see it slowing down anytime soon, but at least with our new house we won't have to move as much!


As I mentioned in my previous post, here I am in my "bridal costume." I felt silly in all the garb that I didn't want to wear lots of makeup to add to how silly I thought I looked. So I think all I was wearing was mascara and I just blow-dried my own hair. Looking back I probably should have tried a little harder to look fancy, but at the time I just wanted to get married and didn't really care about the pictures. (Plus the wedding was at like 9 AM.) 

I am so glad that Brian chose to marry me! I am so happy to be married to him and to share our lives together!


5 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! Congrats on 3 years :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Charisse! Good luck with your move to NC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mascara only on the wedding day!!? Ha. If that's not low maintenance I don't know what is! You guys are sure a good lookin couple. We're glad you joined the fam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you were an absolutely beautiful bride. And I love that you wore just mascara! Sometimes it looks funny when people wear way more makeup than they usually do on their wedding day- they don't look like themselves! Anyway, congratulations on 3 years! You guys rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ashley and Erin! You guys are too nice!

    I agree, I think it is silly when people get all dolled up for their wedding and their hair is up, etc. And they hardly ever wear makeup day to day and they only wear their hair down.

    And the funny thing is that I am way fancier now than I was then, three years ago. I wear lots of makeup and do my hair better now. I guess there must be some learning curve to style in life.

    ReplyDelete