Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Jessica Simpson's shoes

I love Jessica Simpson’s shoe line. I personally own lots of her shoes because they are mostly very comfortable for how high the heels are! Most people think I am 5'7" because I usaully sporting crazy high shoes, but I am only 5'4''.

The other day I mentioned to Brian that I love her shoes. And Brian, being completely, 100 percent serious said, “Yeah know, you should call and tell her that. I bet she would really appreciate you saying that.” HA. I just laughed. Aren’t husbands so cute? Sure Brian, I’ll just text Jessica and let her know. Like she would care what I thought. She might appreciate me buying more of her shoes or providing this free advertising on my infrequently viewed blog, so I think I will go these routes. Plus, I wouldn't know where to begin to get her phone number. 

Oh and by the way her boots have pretty wide calves, so those with bigger legs (like me) can wear them with jeans tucked in. She has new styles of boots every fall/winter and if I had $200 to spend on a pair of boots every fall/winter season I would!

1 comment:

  1. As cute as they are . . I would fall on my face in those things!! Except the saddle boots, of course,I think I could manage those.

    ReplyDelete