Friday, June 14, 2013

NY Trip


James and I spent two weeks in New York to visit my family. I wanted to travel before I was too late in my pregnancy to fly and also to give Brian a chance to get ahead in studying for the Bar Exam without our distraction. It turned out to be a little reunion sans Brian which was fun. All four grandkids got to play together. Aren't they all so adorable!?




James and his Auntie Jenny


 I love the very dynamic weather in the northeast. Everyday it was something different and lots of rain which I loved since it rains only about four times a year in Las Vegas. James was confused by the rain and asked why it was dark during the day and he was curious why grandma's car would often be wet! It's funny to see how James processes things in his mind and how he communicates things since he has recently started talking in sentences. 




 A mini photo shoot so grandma could have some current pictures of James around her house.




James with his Spiderman suitcase and favorite Addias soccer outfit. (He saw it at Costco and begged to get it! And Brian says that men don't wear "outfits", so  to be clear that is my terminology not James' or Brian's)


On the plane headed back to Las Vegas. Happy to see Brian again, but James already misses Grandma, Grandpa and Jenny!

No comments:

Post a Comment