Friday, June 28, 2013

32 Weeks


By the time my husband gets home from work I am usually (un)dressed in my bathrobe these days, so in order to get a picture of myself actually clothed I have to take a "selfie" (?) But just to be clear, even pregnant, I do believe in putting your best foot forward and getting dressed and doing my hair and makeup daily. I just don't commit to staying that way the entire day. ie wake up, get "dolled-up", run errands and by 2 PM I'm in my PJs, mind you cute PJs and my hair and makeup are still done! All this to say is that I am not a good photographer by any means and especially not of myself! But here I am at 32 weeks! Eight months pregnant and in the home stretch! 


Though it has been very hot in Vegas, I enjoy being pregnant and love trying to find creative ways to stay stylish and doing it on a budget! To report on baby, we are having a GIRL! James is excited to be a big brother and loves saying hi to Sister in my belly. I'm not sure how much he understands, but he's been watching "Call the Midwife" with me and I think he gets some of it! 



1 comment:

  1. A girl! How exciting!! :D Glad to see that things are going well for you guys. And I hope Brian had a great birthday yesterday!

    ReplyDelete