Saturday, June 1, 2013

Photos of James


A girlfriend of mine was nice enough to take some pictures of James for me. Most of the photo taking at our house are candid ones that are out of focus from my iPod. But luckily my friend is really talented and was nice enough to do a little photo shoot of James!

James is a hard one to make sit and pose for a picture, not to mention keep clean when outside! This park was populated by lots of roaming birds and I found the peacocks to be the most interesting. We must have gone at the perfect time because it was mating season and the birds where "peacocking" and spreading out their beautiful feathers and making these horrible sounding mating calls! All the kids, and myself, were pretty entertained by the birds' theatrics. It was like watching a high school dance!



Being mischievous! 




Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil
James with two of my friend's cute kids. 


No comments:

Post a Comment