Friday, September 7, 2012

View of a 2-year-old

The other day I was on the computer and James was watching his favorite movie Phineas and Ferb Across the 2nd Dimension (no longer Tangled) and I kept seeing the flash from the camera go off. I didn't think anything of it until Brian asked me what all these pictures were on the SD card. The pictures James took were sort of cute. 


Himself


Perry


The corner


Building blocks


The Nintendo


Legos


Inside a box


More Legos & blocks (I hate that he plays with both at the same time! It takes a good five minutes to sort them back---And I HAVE TO put them away separately or I would go crazy!)


More Phineas and Ferb (and now I can see how dirty the TV screen is from his little fingers. Better add that to the list of chores.)

There were several more, but they were much of the same. It's funny to see what things he likes and that he felt worthy of a picture. It's also fun to see how they look from his angle and what dirtiness I can't see from 3 feet higher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment