Friday, September 7, 2012

Family Pictures






We had to bribe James with a bottle to get him to sit still. He is a boy that loves his milk!



And despite his wardrobe malfunction, these pictures are pretty cute of James. (The top buttons of shirt kept coming undone and his pants were too tight zip or button. I had packed the jeans without trying them on him! I guess he grew since the last time he wore them.)




The Nelson extended family



I love James' hand under his chin. And they are all such the cute cousins! I love how blonde everyone is!


6 comments:

  1. Oh thanks Sara! And your family isn't lacking in any cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics!!! I want to hug that little man of yours! And you look gorgeous. Steve and I want to come see you guys so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Janae! We miss you guys & we should be figuring out an excuse to go to DC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well when you figure out an excuse to go to DC, be sure to stop by since we're just 45 mins up the road! :) I would love to see you one day. You look beautiful in these- I just love how they turned out! We need a new family picture, stat. However, I don't want to pay for one... sooo... we still have no family pictures haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be a fun trip! If we go to DC we will certainly come visit the Wilsons too! Sadly, we never take family photos--we only took these because my parents-in-law wanted to take pictures of the whole family at a wedding.

    ReplyDelete