Tuesday, November 29, 2011

To cut or not to cut



So the big debate around our house right now is whether or not to cut James' hair. I love his long, beautiful, baby curls hair and basically Brian can't stand any of it. I'll admit it's mullet-like and gets crazy in the back after he has slept, but when its all washed and clean and combed I think its just gorgeous! And I never want to cut it. I think once he gets that first buzz he will no longer be Baby James, but he will have that boyish, toddler look. Maybe I just don't want to let go. So please lets hear some feedback. Team Christina or Team Brian?





9 comments:

  1. it was SO hard and painful for me to cut Brix's hair for the first time :( it's like once you start they will always get hair cuts and will be big. Brix has only had one hair cut and now his hair is super long again hanging in his eyes, and I can't bring myself to cut it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with team Christina for one reason only: how can Brian be against James' hair considering his own hair history?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Christina. And does he eat steaks with those teeth or what?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was never too emotional over cutting Bennett's hair. I finally cut his when I thought the mullet look started looking a bit silly. It's always hard because I wished I could have just trimmed the back & left the top, but that doesn't look so hot either... I don't know. I think you could wait a bit longer... but his baby hair days are numbered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say trim the mullet, but leave the top and sides. That's what I did with Forrest when his mullet started to get out of control (I saved it in a baggie--I'm sure he'll really appreciate being gifted with his first mullet someday).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Team Christina...I've seen way worse baby mullets. His hair still looks totally cute to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. teach christina! I am never cutting Fae's hair.. and yeah, it looks a little mullet-y but I don't care I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brian thinks this post was very biased because I only posted pictures of the mullet combed and not after a nap when it goes crazy. I think we will keep it for now and when we go home for Christmas my family will weigh in. I just hope we never cut it!

    ReplyDelete