Friday, November 1, 2013

Big, Crazy Day

Today was one big, crazy day! Baby Christina had her eye surgery to treat the glaucoma in her right eye. All went well and we will have to wait and see that the surgery was effective. Before Christina was even discharged, I had to run down to the courthouse because Brian was sworn in as an attorney. You can see the security band still on my wrist! And then back to the hospital to bring baby home!



  

Baby girl is sporting an eye patch! She was such a trooper! She is getting lots of cuddles and loves - from both grandmas - to help her quick recovery. I'm pretty sure she is already happier with her eye now that the pressure was alleviated. 



3 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about sweet Christina all day and praying everything was going well! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a crazy, wonderful day! I hope Baby Christina recovers quickly and has less pain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Hope it worked really well. So great to see your family (in pictures :) ). I was so so sad to hear they are leaving NY! I'll really miss seeing them occasionally. And now it'll be even more rare to bump into you around holidays! Anyway, that's a little off topic. Glad it went well & congratulations on the swearing in!

    ReplyDelete