Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My New Do


It took me forever to grow my hair out and I was planning on keeping it long, at least for awhile. But over the summer I became anemic and nearly half of my hair fell out over just a couple months. Yikes, I know! I was getting noticeable bald spots and it was looking really sparse. My hair reminded me of Michelle Pfeiffer - no, not gorgeous Michelle Pfeiffer, but the witch she played in Stardust when the witches were losing their hair and looking old and very wrinkly.



And here is the after. It is a fun change and it feels fuller and I can conceal where I lost my hair much better with this shorter cut. My husband is of the belief that longer is always better when it comes to women's hair, so sorry honey, but he's getting used to it!




No comments:

Post a Comment