Friday, August 3, 2012

A Special Visitor

Brian's second-cousin once-removed stopped into town for a visit this morning. Apparently his cousin has a lot of friends in North Las Vegas because we only got to see him and didn't have a chance to visit. This was the best picture I got. 


Did I mention he's running for President? He spoke about fixing the economy and the middle class. He even talked about what he will have accomplished by the end of his second term. I like his confidence! Mitt Romney really is as handsome in person as he is on television. 

At least I did get a few cute pictures of Brian, James and me! 









2 comments:

  1. I hope you guys don't mind I comment- I saw your link on FB. :) Wow! That's awesome- I had no idea he was coming. I wish I had known, that's way cool. :) I saw your cockroach post- oh my gross. We kept finding dead ones last month, and then they stopped showing up until three days ago when I found one IN OUR CEILING FAN above our bed!!!!! The only erason I knew it was there was because I could hear it crawling around!!!! Oh my gosh I have no idea how they get where they do, either. I can't wait for the extermiator to come this month- I wasnt a professional opinion as to how that critter got up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can comment whenever you like! It was pretty cool to "meet" Mr. Romney! He is an amazing man in my opinion! The cockroaches are gross! And that one on your fan could have ended up in your bed! Be grateful you found that one!

    ReplyDelete