Friday, July 10, 2015

Month of June in a Nutshell!

I've been the lamest at blogging, I know! I miss a few weeks and so much happens and then I don't know where to start. But that's how life goes sometimes. So this is what the Nelsons have been up to in a nutshell (And some pictures too, some even have Claire in them!):

We bought a new house and it's a bit of a fixer upper. (More to come on this!)

We have been getting our current house ready to sell.

James turned 5.

Brian turned 29.

Claire quit breastfeeding. (I forced her to nurse all of May and most of June but she finally got mean and impatient. And then I got mean and impatient and now she's on formula and bottles and everyone is happy again!)

Christina started to eat real food after being off food orally for well over a year. (This sudden change came from her watching Claire eat real food. I think she figured she could try that too! And she even eats like green beans and peas!)

And since starting to lose weight from back in March, I have lost a total of 8 pounds. The pounds have been slow going, but I'm still happy to have lost this much and I'm still pushing forward.)










1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love how the babies can't keep their eyes of the candles!

    ReplyDelete