Monday, April 15, 2013

Trip to California Pt 1

James and I took a trip to California to visit Grandma and Grandpa Nelson. Brian has been busy with school, work, and church, so I decided to get out of town for a little vacation with James. We had a really early flight and I knew I would have to wake up James way before sun came up so I decided to have a little present for him at the bottom of the stairs to improve his mood. It was a Spiderman suitcase! Pretty fancy, I know! And James agreed!


 A pretty happy guy for 4:30 in the morning! Spinning our spidey webs!


When we made it to California it was time to explore grandma and grandpa's house. And there was lots to do!


Swimming




Trampoline


Riding cars




Lego loft



He had so much fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house!

  


No comments:

Post a Comment