Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Our Favorite Store

 I actually have three favorite stores all tied for first - Desert Industries (don't judge!), Costco, and lastly (but not leastly), Target. I've even trained James to like all three by bribes at each of them! At DI he gets to play with toys and at Costco and Target we sometimes get lunch and get to look at things he likes. He is just like his mommy in that he loves an outing and loves even more an outing with food.




Diet Coke for me.


Lunch (bribe) for James.


James also loves the Christmas displays at Target (He also loves it at Home Depot and Costco. Costco has two huge nativities displayed and once we get through the doors he starts screaming, "Jesus! Jesus!" because he wants to go look at the baby Jesus and Christmas trees. He's so religious!)



I'm really excited for Christmas this year because James seems to love all the decorations and music. I'm especially glad that he understands that it's about baby Jesus (such that he even calls Santa, Jesus) and he doesn't even know about the toys and gifts part of it!



2 comments:

  1. Laughing all the way through this post (hohoho). Your nails look rad in the Diet Coke pic and James is cute with spikey hair. He weirdly reminds me of Zac Morris in the first picture. :-)
    I'm jealous of your DI!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah you're funny! We don't live in a nice area where our salvation army has nice clothes- well maybe we do, I just refuse to go there. I love you guys and miss you so much James is sooooo cute and handsome! come visit!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete