Friday, June 22, 2012

The Birthday Boy

It's the birthday boy! I cannot believe it has already been two years since my baby James was born! Time has flown by. We gave James the option of going to McDonald's or In-n-Out (his two favorite places to eat out) by opening up a picture of each on the computer screen. Without hesitation he chose In-n-Out. I guess he's a Cali boy like his dad. 





He also got a shopping cart from is grandma Peggy and tons and tons of books from his grandma Tina. 



Here he is charging at me with the cart! My shins have gotten bruised as well as some dents in the furniture and walls. At least we haven't painted yet... But I love that he puts his new books in the back of the cart! Happy birthday James!


1 comment:

  1. What a handsome kid! I miss you guys!!! Happy Birthday James!

    ReplyDelete