Friday, April 8, 2011

James and his new car seat


James has outgrown his infant carrier, so we just bought a big boy car seat. Pretty fancy I know! And my oh my does time fly! I was trying to get him to sit in it to test it out and see how he liked it, but he refused!





But being pretty cute!




And for anyone who wants to see a whiny, tired baby here is a little clip!


In these pictures and that video he reminds me of Dwight Schrute from The Office when he is testing out Jan’s stroller. James is just as skeptical as Dwight was about his travel systems! Such a funny episode! Here is the clip of  Dwight vs Stroller

4 comments:

  1. Uh oh, where is he learning this whininess?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew what scene you were talking about immediately -- so funny! Addison is also very resistant to "containers."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty funny pictures of James. He just doesn't ever want to grow up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, he's a pretty funny kid. I still haven't mad him ride in it yet! I probably should before the Costco return policy won't let me return it...

    ReplyDelete